services are available
where you need them
from cradle to grave
C-Probe’s support services are available where and when you need them and are as comprehensive as you need them to be.
We are however not a contractor but do perform under sub-contracts to the main (general) contractor.
In summary we can act in the following stages of the contract and have appropriate corporate insurances for all our activities:
Condition survey of the front elevation at 37 Fleet Street, London to identify and quantify wrought iron stone cramps and pins with a view to applying ICCP for long-term control of corrosion. Photos courtesy of GB Geotechnics.
- Pre-contract corrosion surveys, including half-cell potential mapping, chemical testing and site specific requirements. • Conceptual design and budget support
- Bid specifications and system designs
- Through contract advice and system testing
- System electrical terminations
- System testing, pre-commissioning and commissioning
- System operation and reporting (see AiMS) We appreciate that you may have some of these capabilities already and will happily fit our services to meet your commercial requirements.
Half-cell potential contour map of parking deck clearly identifying corrosion risk to drive lanes and parking bays derived from use of a potential wheel survey.